6-8 persons Barrel Sauna Red Cedar Clear Incl. Porch
This unique barrel sauna concept makes outdoor cedar barrel saunas an exciting investment that generations can enjoy.
This Package Deal includes:
- 6-8 persons Barrel Sauna Red Cedar Clear in size: length 310 CM and Ø 213 CM
- fully Canadian Red Cedar (FSC) easy to assemble kit with quality assembly instructions
- clear Red Cedar door (incl. Red Cedar door handle) with window and magnetic closure
- adjustable ventilation, coat rack, towel rack and 2 headrests, backrests
- marine Grade Aluminum Bands with stainless hardware
- 61 cm (2′) Porch on Front
- premium Benches (luxurious rounded and closed front side)
- flat floor in Sauna & Porch
- 5 year warranty
- 9395 € Package Deal Barrel Sauna Red Cedar Clear L310 CM, Ø 213 CM incl. Porch
- 0 € No Heater
- 360 € Electric heater Helo cup 8 kw, incl. stones
- 666 € Electric heater Helo Ring Wall 8 kw incl. 2 sets of stones
- 1195 € Wood burning heater Harvia M3 incl. stones, chimney (CE Proved) and protection plates
- 37.95 € Fitting for Red Cedar Sauna Light shade
- 39.95 € For putting your towel(s) on while enjoying a relaxing bath moment.
- 47.95 € To put your drinks in.
- 84.95 € For extra Back comfort.
- 84.95 € For extra Back comfort. Size 40.6 x 48.3 x 14 cm.
- 100 € Red Cedar Sauna Light shade (size 17.8 x 15.2 x 30.5 cm), excl. fitting. Can be used inside or outside the sauna.
- 147 € Complete set of bucket, ladle, sandglass and themo hygrometer.
- 9395 €
Design: These Western Red Cedar barrel saunas have 4cm thick walls for a long natural insulation. The round barrel design gives an efficient air circulation which causes a much shorter heating time than any rectangular sauna. This is a big advantage. The sauna door in the barrel is a solid cedar door frame with full glass bronze tempered window. Bands are of marine grade aluminum with stainless steel tightening hardware.
Wood type: Western Red Cedar is very suitable for Saunas. It is in high demand for its durability, decay resistance and dimensional stability, and due to its porous cell structure. Also it is light in weight and makes the best insulator of all the cedars. Clear Western Red Cedar wood in general has no knots, in contrast to Knotty Western Red Cedar planks.
Heaters: You can go for an electric heater or a wood-heated sauna stove.
Helo Electric heaters: When you don’t want to make fire with wood, electric heaters are a great alternative. Helo stands for a fusion of tradition and modern technology. You can choose between 2 different designs: the stylish Helo Cup or robust Helo Ring Wall.
Harvia Wood-heated sauna stoves: Classically stylish in its design, Harvia wood-heated stoves give a very pleasant even and natural heat in the sauna. Visible burning fire guarantee the ultimate relaxing sauna experience.