Outdoor Clear Red Cedar Cabin Sauna
Another sauna, another shape! Dundalk LeisureCraft Outdoor Cabin Saunas bring together the beauty, functionality and experience of all Dundalk LeisureCraft saunas. The outdoor cabin saunas fit perfectly on your deck or backyard patio. This Outdoor Clear Red Cedar Cabin Sauna includes:
- fully Canadian Red Cedar (FSC) easy to assemble kit with quality assembly instructions
- clear Red Cedar door (incl. Red Cedar door handle) with window and magnetic closure
- adjustable ventilation, coat rack, towel rail and 2 headrests
- triple Layer cedar roof panels are easy to install and waterproof
- 5 year warranty
- 6395 € 1-2 persons Outdoor Clear Red Cedar Cabin Sauna
- 0 € No Heater
- 360 € Electric heater Helo cup 8 kw, incl. stones
- 666 € Electric heater Helo cup 6 kw, incl. stones
- 666 € Electric heater Helo Ring Wall 8 kw incl. 2 sets of stones
- 200 € Left side Window in Front Wall of Outdoor Cabin sauna
- 200 € Right side Window in Front Wall of Outdoor Cabin sauna
- 37.95 € Fitting for Red Cedar Sauna Light shade
- 39.95 € For putting your towel(s) on while enjoying a relaxing bath moment.
- 47.95 € To put your drinks in.
- 84.95 € For extra Back comfort.
- 84.95 € For extra Back comfort. Size 40.6 x 48.3 x 14 cm.
- 100 € Red Cedar Sauna Light shade (size 17.8 x 15.2 x 30.5 cm), excl. fitting. Can be used inside or outside the sauna.
- 147 € Complete set of bucket, ladle, sandglass and themo hygrometer.
- 6395 €
Design: Now you can experience the pleasure of a sauna just when you want it with our stylish red cedar wood saunas that are designed for the cottage or home. Constructed from red cedar with tongue and groove walls and dovetail joints, they’re durable and strong. These Outdoor Cabin Saunas are supplied with a glass door and optional window.
Wood type: Western Red Cedar is very suitable for Saunas. It is in high demand for its durability, decay resistance and dimensional stability, and due to its porous cell structure. Also it is light in weight and makes the best insulator of all the cedars. Clear Western Red Cedar wood in general has no knots, in contrast to Knotty Western Red Cedar planks.
Heaters: This sauna can be delivered with an electric heater of Helo.
Helo Electric heaters:
Helo stands for a fusion of tradition and modern technology. You can choose between 2 different designs: the stylish Helo Cup or robust Helo Ring Wall.
Cedar Roof: Triple Layer cedar roof panels are easy to install and water proof. Easy to Assemble: Easy to assembly pre-cut sauna package. Glass Door: Solid wood door frame with tempered glass door. Solid Wood: Solid wood construction with cedar shake roof.