4-6 persons Luna Sauna Red Cedar Clear
If you are looking for a modern and unique outdoor cedar sauna for your garden; now you have found it! This Package Deal includes:
- 4-6 persons Luna Sauna Red Cedar Clear 213 x 244 cm fully Canadian Red Cedar (FSC) easy to assemble kit with quality assembly instructions
- clear Red Cedar door (incl. Red Cedar door handle) with bronze Tempered window and magnetic closure
- adjustable ventilation, coat rack, towel rail and 2 headrests
- 2 tiers L-shape seating on back and side wall (left side) with rounded bench fronts for extra comfort
- 2 bronze Tempered double pane glass windows
- EPDM roof and bevel siding to make it water proof
- 5 year warranty
- 10595 € 4-6 persons, Luna Sauna Red Cedar Clear, Length 213, Wide 244 cm, Package deal
- 0 € No Heater
- 360 € Electric heater Helo cup 8 kw, incl. stones
- 666 € Electric heater Helo Ring Wall 8 kw incl. 2 sets of stones
- 1195 € Wood burning heater Harvia M3 incl. stones, chimney (CE Proved) and protection plates
- 47.95 € To put your drinks in.
- 100 € Red Cedar Sauna Light shade (size 17.8 x 15.2 x 30.5 cm), excl. fitting. Can be used inside or outside the sauna.
- 84.95 € For extra Back comfort.
- 84.95 € For extra Back comfort. Size 40.6 x 48.3 x 14 cm.
- 39.95 € For putting your towel(s) on while enjoying a relaxing bath moment.
- 147 € Complete set of bucket, ladle, sandglass and themo hygrometer.
- 37.95 € Fitting for Red Cedar Sauna Light shade
- 10595 €
Design: The gently rounded corners not only have added appeal but gives you lots of space on the interior of the sauna. The beautiful Canadian Western Red Cedar is beautiful, long lasting and has the aroma that we all love.
Wood type: Western Red Cedar is very suitable for Saunas. It is in high demand for its durability, decay resistance and dimensional stability, and due to its porous cell structure. Also it is light in weight and makes the best insulator of all the cedars. Clear Western Red Cedar wood in general has no knots, in contrast to Knotty Western Red Cedar planks.
Heaters: You can go for an electric heater or a wood-heated sauna stove.
Helo Electric heaters: When you don’t want to make fire with wood, electric heaters are a great alternative. Helo stands for a fusion of tradition and modern technology. You can choose between 2 different designs: the stylish Helo Cup or robust Helo Ring Wall.
Harvia Wood-heated sauna stoves: Classically stylish in its design, Harvia wood-heated stoves give a very pleasant even and natural heat in the sauna. Visible burning fire guarantee the ultimate relaxing sauna experience.