Eagle Nest Sauna Red Cedar Knotty
The Eagles Nest sauna is a unique design that will blend in with your modern home or rustic cottage. The Knotty cedar tree is much smaller compared to the very clear lumber of Clear Red Cedar and so the lumber is quite knotty,
This Eagles Nest Sauna Red Cedar Knotty includes:
- fully Knotty Canadian Red Cedar (FSC) easy to assemble kit with quality assembly instructions
- knotty Red Cedar door (incl. Red Cedar door handle) with window and magnetic closure
- adjustable ventilation, coat rack, towel rack and 2 headrests
- 2 long benches with built in angled back rests
- 5 year warranty
- 6495 € 2-4 persons Eagle Nest Sauna Red Cedar Knotty
- 0 € No Heater
- 360 € Electric heater Helo cup 8 kw, incl. stones
- 666 € Electric heater Helo Ring Wall 8 kw incl. 2 sets of stones
- 1195 € Wood burning heater Harvia M3 incl. stones, chimney (CE Proved) and protection plates
Select Porch or Changeroom
- € Without a porch
- 1095 € This 61cm front porch option provides a comfortable cooling down area outside your sauna.
- 2795 € 122cm Changeroom With Benches offers a convenient changing area when your sauna is farther away.
Select Other Upgrades
- 295 € Window in back wall, 51 x 76 cm bronzed glass. Only available for electric heated saunas.
- 320 € 2 Windows in front wall, 23 x 66 cm bronzed plate glass
- 37.95 € Fitting for Red Cedar Sauna Light shade
- 39.95 € For putting your towel(s) on while enjoying a relaxing bath moment.
- 47.95 € To put your drinks in.
- 84.95 € For extra Back comfort.
- 84.95 € For extra Back comfort. Size 40.6 x 48.3 x 14 cm.
- 100 € Red Cedar Sauna Light shade (size 17.8 x 15.2 x 30.5 cm), excl. fitting. Can be used inside or outside the sauna.
- 147 € Complete set of bucket, ladle, sandglass and themo hygrometer.
- 6495 €
Design: The Eagles Nest sauna is a unique design that will blend in with your modern home or rustic cottage. Handcrafted in Canada with Canadian western red cedar this quality kit will give you years of sauna enjoyment. At the heart of this sauna is a SaunaCraft stainless-steel sauna heater or wood burning sauna heater that will heat up the Eagles Nest in 30 minutes or less. Enjoy the great outdoors all 4 seasons with this stylish sauna at your home or cottage!
Wood type: Red Cedar is very suitable for Saunas. It is in high demand for its durability, decay resistance and dimensional stability, and due to its porous cell structure. Also it is light in weight and makes the best insulator of all the cedars. Knotty Red Cedar is a close relative of Western Red Cedar, genetically speaking. However, the Knotty cedar tree is much smaller and so the lumber is quite knotty. Clear Red Cedar is more durable than Knotty Red Cedar, but even Knotty cedar is well known for its durability in comparison with other woods like Oaks and Pine.
Heaters: You can go for an electric heater or a wood-heated sauna stove.
Helo Electric heaters: When you don’t want to make fire with wood, electric heaters are a great alternative. Helo stands for a fusion of tradition and modern technology. You can choose between 2 different designs: the stylish Helo Cup or robust Helo Ring Wall.
Harvia Wood-heated sauna stoves: Classically stylish in its design, Harvia wood-heated stoves give a very pleasant even and natural heat in the sauna. Visible burning fire guarantee the ultimate relaxing sauna experience.